Change your Password
To help keep your account secure, you can update your SafeScript NSW password at any time.
If you have a linked NSW Health account, you would need to be logged in with your non-NSW Health account in order to change your password using the steps below.
- From the menu (top right), select Change Password.
The Change Password screen is displayed.
- Enter your Current Password, then enter a New Password and enter it again to Confirm it.
Your password must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a minimum of 8 characters.
- Must contain a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Must contain at least one number or
non-alphanumeric symbol (eg. !?&).
- Select Update Password.
Your password is updated.
An email is sent to confirm that your password has been changed.